Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Before the Rains.....

I has been raining here like crazy!! But before the rains started last Saturday a lot of our friends came for a visit.. It isn't often that we see them all in one day! So here is a glimpse into that magical Saturday....


A River Otter stopped by for a swim in out little pond.....

I could hear this Sea Lion barking from our bedroom! When the tide is really low this rock gets exposed and actually this is the first time I have ever seen a Sea Lion there... usually the otters play there..

Lots of crows here.....

And a deer stopping by to eat the flowers! And of course the raccoons were here as well but I didn't get there photo!

I have been working nonstop getting ready for the show. All is packed and shipped. A few more days of making a bit more inventory and then I am off on Friday!

Have a great night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello andrea,
we have right now 5 a clock in the morning (switzerland) and i`am working in my reception. i took a spezialblog for you on my site ;)
and yes ;) . . . . in english
have a nice start in your day
lg
guido

devon daisy said...

wow looks like fun!!!