Sunday, December 6, 2009

STILL PLAYING.....

I am still playing with silver and having a blast doing it! Sometime soon I need to get really serious about making some beads for the Tucson Show in February.... but it is hard to change modes.

This is my newest bracelet.. it took me a long, long time to make, I am hoping to make another one similar this week and maybe it will go quicker! We will see! So many ideas swirling around in my head these days! Too bad that the silver and gold prices are so high right now.... I would love to add some gold to my pieces! I would also love to take a few more silversmithing classes! Maybe there will be some to take at Bead and Button this year.... or maybe go and study with Andy Cooperman! Now that would be awesome! I was able to sit in on a class with him a few years ago.... I would love to be able to spend a week one on one with him! Maybe Santa is listening!


lots and lots of texturing going on in this bracelet.....

top view or side view as you are wearing it.....

and finally a few charms I am making for some xmas gifts.... they will be parts of necklaces...

Have a great week!!!

2 comments:

Vickie Hallmark said...

I love your new silver work, and agree it would be lovely with some gold added. If you find an Andy Cooperman class to take, let me know. I was just searching online yesterday, as I'm dying to study with him.

Andrea Guarino-Slemmons said...

Thanks Vickie!
I will most definitely let you know if anything come up with Andy!