Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sorry

Sorry I have been so bad at my updates! I returned home from the Bead and Button Show in Milwaukee on Monday and am leaving tomorrow for Germany and Turkey... so needless to say I have been just a tad bit busy! Getting a cold in Milwaukee hasn't helped matters much.

Nicole and I start our journey tomorrow by spending the night in Seattle and flying out early Friday morning. We will be in Hamburg for about 10 days where I will be teaching and Nicole will be helping me with my classes. We will also be attending a bead show that they are having. From there we travel to Turkey for another 8 days of fun. I will really work on getting on the internet while there and post some photos to the blog!

I will really miss my sweet husband Whit and our awesome cat Towanda!

Bye for now!

No comments: