Friday, May 29, 2009

BEAD AND BUTTON - NEW BOOTH #10

Whit and I arrived in Milwaukee today. We had a beautiful flight from Port Townsend to the Seattle Airport, the weather couldn't have been better! Tomorrow we set up the classrooms for the Masters Class with Kristina Logan and another lampwork class being taught by Frank Scott.

WE HAVE A NEW BOOTH THIS YEAR! JUST A REMINDER......
BOOTH #10
RIGHT INSIDE THE FIRST ENTRANCE ON THE RIGHT!

Stop by and say hi...

I have been working on getting the wings on my hearts a bit better and am very happy with the way they came out!


A few of my Sea Urchin beads. These require a lot of concentration on my part! Gotta get those dots in just the right place!

These are some new earrings that Whit has designed.... a nice way to show off a disc bead.....

Well I will do my best to keep you all updated on the show. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

kathyd said...

have a great show . thank you soo
much for my new bead .