Friday, December 30, 2011

365 Day Project

This New Year I am going to give The 365 Day Project a go. A good friend of mine is doing it and I thought I would see if I could keep up with it as well! Each day in 2012 I plan on posting a photo that I take from my iPhone throughout that day. Some days will be just a photo, other days may be several, we will just have to see. It will be a window into my life so to speak.....

I am looking forward to the new year! With it I wish for much peace, happiness and lots of love for the world.....

Happy New Year

4 comments:

Libby Leuchtman said...

Go for it girlfriend! I guess the next time I see you will be Bead & Button!

rosebud101 said...

Glad to hear that you will participate in the 365 day project. I completed one year and I hope to do it again in 2012. It's a great way to document your life in bits each year. Hope to see you there.

kathyd said...

Peace to you too...
xxoo

Anonymous said...

OMG... how weird. I just gave this challenge to myself this morning, but not through the official project... Here's to inspiration! Love you! -Jen