Friday, April 29, 2011

Getting Ready!

I got so much accomplished in the last few days with a ton of help from my good friend Nicole Valentine!

Almost all of the glass is sorted and packed for my upcoming Masters Class. Business cards and banners have been ordered.... going to finish packing up my display stuff and supplies and get it all shipped out by Monday (I hope)! That way I can devote a whole month with no worries about the details and just create..... this is definitely a first for me and it feels great!

I have been busy designing new beads and silver bracelets. Many of my bracelets will have 24 karat gold plated accents applied to them.

I am so looking forward to the show and seeing so many great friends and making many more new ones!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

3 comments:

N Valentine Studio said...

I am so glad we got all that done! I'm going to buckle down and make stuff (beads mainly) I had fun, as usual! Looking forward to bead and button!

Jacki said...

Andrea, these photographs are gorgeous!!!
Have a wonderful show :)))
jacki

Illaya said...

The colors of these are drop dead gorgeous. Fumed gold yum. With these beauties I know your show will be a success