Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Children's Festival!

Whit and I had such a great time at The Children's Festival today! This is a great event that happens yearly where a lot of our great artists come and help introduce the world of art to many children! We worked in the bead stringing area. There was clay throwing, ship building, book making, seed bead work, origami, puppet making, painting, cartooning, drawing, sewing, etc........

And of course there was face painting. Whit and I got a lot of comments on our faces! I painted myself and then decided that Whit needed to be painted too, he was totally game. Boy did we get the looks when we went into Safeway after the festival!

The weather couldn't have been better. Tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer. I think a beach walk may be store. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Illaya said...

You kids always have so much fun. Witt seems to be game for anything.