Sunday, October 10, 2010

Playing with leather

A friend came over today and we played in the studio. I saw a charm in the sundance catalog this week that said "live the life you love". I truly believe in this saying and decided that I would make a bracelet today using it.

First I made my charms...

Riveted some jump rings on the ends of some leather that I had cut out... laid out the charms to get my spacing just right..

And the finished bracelet.... I have so many other ideas running through my head. I am looking forward to a few more days of playing in my studio before my hand surgery.

4 comments:

Nicole Valentine-Rimmer said...

Love it!! I love pieces wit uplifting sayings.

kathyd said...

that is awsome !!!!

Andrea Guarino-Slemmons said...

Thanks Nicole! Me too! There was a really cool charm in the sundance catalog ... i think it was a heart that had that written on it...

Thanks Kathy... we will make some when you get here!

xxxooo

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Beautiful! What wonderful words to live by <3