Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hands

This week will be about hands..... tomorrow I am going in for some hand surgery. I am having thumb arthroplasty and carpal tunnel surgery done on my left hand. Basically they are going to remove one of the bones in my thumb and replace it with some tendons from my forearm... then do the carpal tunnel while they are there.... So for now I probably won't have many bead or jewelry photos but do plan on getting out and taking lots of photos!

Will keep you posted on how it's going......

5 comments:

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Oh no. Sounds awful! My mom had carpal tunnel surgery done on both hands. I am hoping to avoid this!

Will keep your quick recovery in my thoughts and prayers.

kathyd said...

we will be praying for you .
xxoo

Manuela said...

Sending you good thoughts and wishing a quick recovery,

hugs
Manuela

perlaperla said...

I wish you all the best, and good success!

Hugs from Switzerland
Angela

Deb said...

Wishing you all the very best for a hugely successful surgery & a speedy recovery Andrea ! :)