Friday, January 13, 2012

13/366

Texture



It has been a sad and strange week... 2 dear friends passed away this week. Fortunately they both lived long happy lives and shared many stories with all of us. They will sorely missed by many .... but I feel we have 2 more wonderful angels watching over us now......


Today I spent most of the day in the studio aside from a wonderful, much needed massage! Today was all about texture.... I am gearing up for Tucson and for once I don't feel any show stress... well not yet anyways! I am making things that I enjoy making and not worrying about what I think people will want... so no production beads this year..... only silver work and beads that I truly enjoy making. I am looking forward to a very creative weekend in the studio. Have a great weekend and be sure and tell those you love "i love you" often!!!

No comments: