Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Peaceful

I am home once again from teaching abroad.... Towanda won't leave my side! Here she looks ever so peaceful curled up sleeping by my side. I feel so at peace as well being back home with my family! I love traveling but always can't wait to get back to them.

I am looking forward to spending much creative time in my studio getting ready for a few local shows here in Port Townsend. I will keep you posted on the whereabouts and dates of these as the time gets closer!

A few friends will be visiting and creating with me.... always makes for a fun time. Well more to post later this week.... tomorrow I plan on working on my Etsy shop.....

talk soon....

1 comment:

Nicole Valentine-Rimmer said...

hey new blog page, I like it!! Glad you are home and snuggled up with Mz T, miss you.