Sunday, August 21, 2011

I am so grateful for so many things in my life. One of which is great friendships. My dear friend Kathy is visiting for a week and we have been enjoying ourselves here on the Washington coast in Chinook ( right across the border of Oregon ).


My 50th birthday is coming up and Kathy made me this incredible journal..... I was speechless when I opened it. What an amazing gift, I feel so blessed. She also gave me a Jill Platner bracelet! Something I have wanted for years.

Thank you Kathy....... I love you



We arrived just before sunset and visited Waikiki Beach at Cape Disappointment State Park, what a beautiful spot. This was truly a wonderful time.




Well I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well......

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Thank You

No comments: