Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Galaxy Bead Tutorial??

I found this photo on the internet and am in love with it! It got me thinking of doing a tutorial of my galaxy bead. It would be a 2 part tutorial. The first part would be a pre-galaxy bead teaching you how to get the fuming just right. Then the second part of it would be making a galaxy bead from start to finish.

I am thinking of having Whit photograph me this week and hopefully have it available next week in my etsy store.

Let me know what you think of this idea..... or of any other tutorials you would like.

17 comments:

Ruth said...

A great big Yes Please x

Anonymous said...

. . . thats a good idea andrea ;))
. . . let`s do it ;)))))
hugs and greets
guido

Unknown said...

Most definitely :)

Unknown said...

YES YES YES YES and absolutly YES from Germany ;-)

Pascal

Narrative jewelry said...

Oooooh yeeees ! Please a tutorial !

Artnglass said...

Yes, Yes, YES!!! pleeeease :-)

Unknown said...

i wish me a Sea garden tutorial.
That would be great.
Hope so ;-)

Pascal

Kami said...

I'd buy it!! Please do it, please!

MFS (aka LT, aka Stacy & Jerry) said...

go Ag! Your teaching of that bead (and others *grin*) in person is phenom. A tut would help those who can't travel to find you!

Jane Perala said...

Sounds like a great idea - I'm in!

kathyd said...

now .....please !

Teresa Hardy Tyler said...

Andrea...it is a beautiful bead and I think it's a perfect idea! Go for it!

Bobbie Pene said...

Fantastic idea!

Nicole Valentine-Rimmer said...

Yeah baby! Said in my best Austin Powers accent LOL

Andrea Guarino-Slemmons said...

WOW! Glad I started working on the text for this today! Whit is going to help me next week with photos... will keep you posted!

artepura said...

Oh please, let`s do it. I hope it will be soon in your shop.

With regards from Switzerland
Iva

Claudia Benson-Marseille said...

I'll be running right over to Etsy soon as you publish. I LOVE that amazing bead.