Friday, September 17, 2010

Photo of the day - Web

First thing this morning I went outside to capture one of the many magical spider webs that appear over night. Now if only I could find some peace and be friends with them and not so scared of them! I will have to work on that!

Today is my birthday and have had just a fantastic day! Lots of friends stopping over... My great friend Liz made me a beautiful chocolate cake... lots of phone calls from friends and family... great dinner with Whit, my Dad and Sally...

Life is very good... looking forward to many more wonderful years to come!

5 comments:

perlaperla said...

Happy Birthday! (just imagine that I sing for you... :-))

Hugs
Angela

Manuela said...

Happy Birthday dear Andrea, wish you a lot of wonderful years to come,
give Whit a hug ☺

xxxoxx Manuela

P. S. Love the spider

lynne h said...

happy birthday, andrea!!!

xoxo

lynne

Andrea Guarino-Slemmons said...

Hi Angela! I can so imagine you singing that! Thank you very much! xo

Thank you Manuela!!! I will gladly give Whit a great big hug from you!
xo

Hi Lynne!!!!!!! Thank you so much! Happy Birthday to you too...
xxxooo

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to youuu,
happy birthday to youuu,
happy birthday dear andreeeeaaa,
happy birthday to youuu !!!!

best wishes and a heartfull hug ;)

guido