Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Getting ready

Starting to get ready for the Bead and Button show in Milwaukee. I am hoping to have everything packed for my class and my display by this weekend and shipped out on Monday. I am honored to be teaching the Masters Class there this year. I have almost all of the glass packed and am now working on the silver and tools needed for the class! Once this is done I can just concentrate on getting more beads and silver work made.

Here is a photo of a pair of my Raven Earrings....


Well off to pack some more!
Looks like we have a storm coming in... great weather for being in the studio!

1 comment:

perlaperla said...

Wow, you were really busy! The bracelets are looking great! and also the feather earrings - do you plan to sell them on Etsy?

Hugs from still rainy Switzerland
Angela