Friday, April 2, 2010

Sharing and Friendships

I just returned home from Turkey and Israel. I was teaching in Turkey at The Glass Furnace and went to Israel to visit a wonderful friend and do a demo for some of the local beadmakers. It makes me very happy to be able to share my knowledge with people all over the world..... I don't hesitate to teach them anything I know. I believe as a teacher you should be as giving as possible. It gives me great pleasure to know that what I do is changing a persons world and helping them......
Through my teaching I have made many great friends all over the world. I feel very blessed doing what I love......

Here are some photos of friends from this trip....
















This all leaves me with a huge smile on my face.......


1 comment:

Manuela said...

You look so happy,

wish you a Happy Easter dear Andrea, you are a great teacher ☺,

Manuela