Sunday, March 8, 2009

Snow on the beach!

I picked up Carly last night at the airport in Seattle and the snow was really coming down.. as soon as we got to the ferry it stopped. We were hoping for snow the whole way home.....

Well Whit woke me up really early (for me anyways) so of course I had to go and wake up Carly! We got up and ventured to FortWorden, it is rare to see snow on the beaches here.. seems like it is always at around the 500' level. I thought I would share a few photos of our day.....

Very proud eagle.....

beach at Fort Worden

View of the light house .....

view out our window this morning......


And I will leave you with this bird track.........

Needless to say Carly and I are wishing for more snow tonight.... if it does we will venture out again!

3 comments:

Nicole Valentine-Rimmer said...

SURE! Take Carly to Ft Worden! LOL It's been sunny on and off here today. I've spent most of the day in bed with the flu.

Unknown said...

The pictures outside your window are beautiful. Tell Carly that 'Bo Bo ' will be wishing for more snow!! Love all of you.
Theresa

charmsbylois said...

Next time invite me! I may take a brave drive on the snow into town.Sure has been pretty around here and cold!