Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


I hope that everyone is having a great Thanksgiving today!

Here are a few things that I am VERY THANKFUL FOR!!!


My wonderful husband...


Dad and Sally.....

My two crazy sisters.....

My wonderful niece.... she is awesome!

Don and Billie are extremely special to me!


Jim and Liz Moore..... and their kids.... I didn't have a photo of them....

Good friends.....

Lots of laughter!!!!

My precious Towanda!

My dear friend Kathy D.......

My good friend Nicole....

My adopted sister Ilana!

Nature ......

And my raccoons!!!

There is so much more I am thankful for but I thought I would share some of it with you in my photos........

3 comments:

N Valentine Studio said...

You are much loved! I adore that snow picture of Towanda, I see she is a snow goddess too!

charmsbylois said...

Well, at least I have skinny legs! HAHA - Hope your T-Day is great, too. I REALLY missed last Sunday! xo, Lois

nan16 said...

Thanks for sharing Andrea. How lucky your friends and family are to have a friend and family member like you!