Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 61

U turn???
Walked outside to get the mail and this is what I saw..... makes me wonder what happened with the plane....


This is a new tool that I recently purchased from Rio Grande. It is called a smart vise. I was hoping to have some samples to show you but life just got in the way today. I tried it out the other day and it is great! For those of you that know me know that I have had 4 hand surgeries, so finding tools that make things easier on my hands is great! This smart vise holds sheet silver (or copper, or what ever metal you want to cut) while you saw out shapes without having to use your fingers as a vise to hold the sheet.

If any of you have this tool I would love to hear feedback from you!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear andrea,
do you have pictures using these tool? I have had hand surgeries too and am always looking for things making it easier to craft and work... but this tool seems to work?
austrian greetings,

irmgard