Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 60

New Beginnings....

Great day here in the Pacific Northwest! Woke up to beautiful snow flurries this morning. Then the day turned to a wonderful sunny day.

Booked my tickets to Milwaukee today for the Bead and Button Show. Got a great price on my ticket. I am taking Tim McCreights Masters Class! So excited about this class.

I will also have a table at Meet the Teachers on Wednesday night (June 6). This is a must go to event if you are in the area. The night is crazy busy with all kinds of wonderful products and jewelry to be bought! Lots of things sell out before the main show ever opens. Stop by and say hi!

Tomorrow I plan on playing with a new tool that I just received. I will give you a review on it tomorrow.

Have a wonderful night

No comments: