Monday, March 5, 2012

65/366

Mother Nature's Easter Eggs!
A good friend of ours has several dozen chickens, so once a week we get a delivery of fresh wonderful eggs in all colors!

I received several emails about this new vise that I use. Here are a few photos of it holding the silver sheet for me to cut. It works fantastic!!!!! I wouldn't have bothered making these if it weren't for this tool, my fingers would have killed me.

It has a very, very strong grip. I highly recommend this vise from Rio Grande!


Here are a few photo's of a heart pendant that I made today using the new tool. I have already cut out enough silver to make another 8! I plan on electro-forming parts of them tomorrow in 24 kt. gold.

I had a lot of fun creating this one and it has opened up my mind to so many new ideas! Be on the lookout for more to come very soon.... this is my new addiction for the time being...


Also stay tuned for another tool review coming later in the week....

As I am typing this it is dumping snow at our house and sticking! So yes I am doing my snow dance and hoping for several inches by tomorrow!

No comments: