Saturday, February 18, 2012

49/366

A beautiful "sun break" today!

Creatively working away in my studio today and much to my surprise I look up and see sunshine!

I am having a great time in my studio already looking forward to making new jewelry and beads for The Whole Bead Show in Seattle! This is a new venue for them and sure to be another great show! Nicole Valentine, Jeff Barber, Laura Lutrick and Sarah from Aloha Beads (she has amazing vintage buttons) just to name a few! And then there is Ava with all of her beautiful chain, findings and beads. I can't wait to spend time with these awesome people and visit with many of you!

Tomorrow...... looking forward to another wonderful day in the studio.... what's up in your world?

2 comments:

Nicole Valentine-Rimmer said...

Looking forward to Seattle too, do they have a PF Changs there?

Andrea Guarino-Slemmons said...

Yes they do actually! I still have 3 coupons for us to use!!!!