Thursday, June 23, 2011

Today...

Today was a perfect day here in the NW! I don't think there is any place nicer or prettier than the Pacific NW in the summer (when it is clear that is)!

Woke up to see the deer passing through our yard.....

then on our way to dinner saw this mom and baby.....


Today I worked on some special orders. This one is for a 60th wedding anniversary gift. This is the bracelet after patina and before buffing.

and here it is after....

I have been extremely happy with my patina's lately. The colors just jump out at you!

Looking forward to a wonderful weekend here in our neighborhood. I hope you all have a wonderful one as well!

2 comments:

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Amen! One of the most beautiful places I have EVER lived! What a lovely view!

LOVE these bracelets too especially with that COLORFUL patina! Yum!!

xo Genea

Phyllis Surgener said...

Andrea, I love the bracelet and earrings posted here. They look great!! Phyllis Surgener