Wednesday, May 19, 2010

bracelets!




I have finally caught up on all of my bracelet orders! The response to them has been very exciting!

So now I am working on some more to bring to Bead and Button with me... A day of glass and a day of silver starting Saturday till I leave for the show. I will have what I have... can't stress over it. It has been a very busy year already teaching and making beads for the classes! I am really looking forward to continuing to work on new ideas in both silver and glass....

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

N Valentine Studio said...

It'll be great no matter what you have! Love the bracelets and can't wait!

Andrea Guarino-Slemmons said...

Thanks Nicole! We are going to have a blast! Our class is going to rock the place! LOL

Blacklady said...

Wow, very beautiful bracelet.
greetings karin