Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Eyjafjallajokull Volcano!


These photos of the volcano are amazing! I guess it is up to the volcano as to whether I can make it to England this Friday or not! I am scheduled to teach in England, Switzerland and Austria. The first flight in a week just landed in London from Vancouver.. so that is a good sign! It all depends on the latest ash cloud ... and where the winds decide to take it!

In the meantime I have been busy at work, both in glass and silver, trying to get ready for the Bead and Button Show that is coming up soon after I return home!



I will do my best to keep you up to date on my travels.... I am bringing my new Ipad with me.. this will make traveling so much easier than lugging around a laptop through the airports! And apparently you don't have to take it out to go through security! I hope that is true... will find out real soon! The Ipad also has a great app for updating your blog... of course, there is an app for that!

4 comments:

Manda said...

oooh thats even more of a good reason to want your visit to go ahead ! Have been looking at those but we cant get them yet!!! So looking forward to it all !!!

Manda said...

Oh wow even more of a good reason to want the trip to go ahead ! We can't get them here yet so will be oggling over that too !!!

perlaperla said...

Hi Andrea,

we all give our best to blow the ash cloud to northpole ;-) fffft.. ffft... :-D

Hope to see you in Switzerland!
Greetings
Angela

Unknown said...

Wow, fab photos, I'm so glad the ash didn't keep you away from us in England.