Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Quick Note


I have been very busy in the studio making some new beads, silver bracelets and earrings as well as preparing for my trip to Turkey. I am leaving on Monday! So many loose ends to tidy up. I feel like things are starting to come together and am really looking forward to my trip. I will do my best to update my blog when I get a chance and share some photos of my journey with you.

I also wanted to let you know that I will be putting my Etsy Store in vacation mode while I am gone, so if you need any powders or beads you need to get your order in by Saturday. I can always email my tutorial to you from wherever I am... just drop me an email if you are interested in that.

I will leave you with a cute photo of Towanda..... it got pretty cold here the other day and she decided to go undercover!


Have a wonderful day......

6 comments:

kathyd said...

you will be missed. i can't wait to
see your pictures of where you have been. I love all your new silver jewelry. it was nice to hold them in my hand. thanks for sharing.
give towanda a hug for me.
xxoo

N Valentine Studio said...

*sigh* I SO wish I was going. Turkey especially The Glass Furnace really spoke to me. You are going to have a blast!

I LOVE the bracelets! That was loads of fun!

Andrea Guarino-Slemmons said...

Thanks Kathy and Nicole..... I am having a lot of fun making them.

I will miss you guys a lot..... I will try to catch up with you guys on skype!

Thanks again!
xxxooo

Manuela said...

Have a wonderful trip dear Andrea and a lot of fun in Turkey,

looking forward to see some pics

xxxManuela

Andrea Guarino-Slemmons said...

Thank you Manuela! I will do my best to update from Turkey and Israel throughout my journey.....
hugs

Joosje said...

sweet! awesome blog!
xxxx

http://www.diy-joosje.blogspot.com/