Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve




What a great way to end the year....... the sun was out today! I went for a nice long walk at my favorite park (Fort Worden). They blazed a great new trail that takes you from the beach up to the top where the bunkers are. The photo of the light house was taken from this new trail!

Well Mama, our raccoon, that we have been feeding for 8 years has gone to raccoon heaven. She usually comes twice a day and we haven't seen here for the last 3 weeks. I will miss her dearly....... but at least her grandchildren and great grandchildren still come around.

I wish everyone a fantastic New Year!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

totem said...

i love the photo of the lighthouse. i miss ptownsend.
so sorry about mama . i know you have been missing her.

Anonymous said...

Oh.... I'm so sorry about Mama.
Big hugs to you.... she was such a sweetie.