Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Charm-N-Bead Bracelet!



This is our new bracelet that will accept silver cored beads with a 3.8mm hole and larger. You can add charms to your bracelet which also act as stoppers to keep your beads in place. In my sample bracelet above I used my silver cored kryptonite beads, silver Troll beads and Charms by Lois. These are just examples of what could be used, the possibilities are endless!

Charm-N-Bead Bracelets will available for $48.00 within the next week. E-Mail me with your comments!

andreaguarinobeads@mac.com

9 comments:

charmsbylois said...

So does that mean I can get the bracelet, charms and troll beads for $48.00? LOL - this is one beautiful piece if I do say so myself! Lois

Andrea Guarino-Slemmons said...

Hey Lois! Don't you wish! The basic bracelet without the beads and charms is $48.00! Now how many did you want?
Andrea

charmsbylois said...

I think that I need at least one with lampworked beads asap to take to the show in Hawaii!

Kristi said...

Wow!
Very cool! I love the chain-type style and the patina of it. I'm going to have to order one!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Bracelet! I can't wait to get mine!!!!

~ Nicole :)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I want to see one in real life. I think I need one! Larissa

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea! Beautiful bracelet, your work is always amazing. When are you coming to So. Cal. to teach? Nag, nag, nag! Miss you

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea The photos look great. The bracelets should catch some eyes at Tucson. Are you sure that you are selling them for enough money, they seem so inexpensive for all of the work that you put into them. I can not wait to see what is next.

J Crosby said...

Very cool, Andrea! :)

I have a chain like that, and they are super comfortable to wear. I never take mine off!

Can't wait to see more on your site...!