Friday, August 17, 2012

209/366

Today was the last day of my welding class.... I so enjoy learning new things! 


This piece I made today by using the plasma cutter and the mig welder. It is about 18" tall and probably around 15" wide. It is all welded together and will be hung by chain in my studio.

I'm so thankful that I have a good friend with all of this equipment in his studio and I have access to it anytime I want. Already I am planning on going over there this Sunday to play around some more..... so many ideas brewing!


After class we went out and pulled our crab pots.... We all got our limit, which is 5 crab per license! Needless to say we had friends over and had a crab feast tonight! Nothing better than fresh crab!!!!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!! I am looking forward to a very creative one myself!

No comments: