Saturday, April 21, 2012

112/366

Love going to our farmer's market! If you find yourself in PT on a Saturday be sure and go uptown and check it out. Awesome produce, sweets, crafts and excellent food vendors for lunch!


I have been very busy in the studio.... 

I finally figured out how to make my wave bracelets into a cuff! I have had so many requests for them.... 


And here are a few of my bangles with the patina before buffing.... I am loving the colors!


If you are in the area May 4 -6 come to The Whole Bead Show in Seattle (Lynnwood). It is totally sold out and should be a great show with lots to offer. I know for sure that there are 7 artisans and many other booths with Czech beads, pearls..... silver...... seed beads.... findings..... chains.....stringing materials.... etsc..... and all at great prices! Come see us.

No comments: