Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Toys.....

I think that this should be the official Apple Logo from now on....

Today myself, many family members and friends were all downloading the new IOS 5 operating systems on our iPhones and iPads. All the while I kept thinking how happy Steve Jobs would be to see the excitement of so many.... I hope that from where he is he knows the joy he has brought to me and so many around the world.

looking forward to getting the new iPhone 4S on Friday... anyone else getting one????

tomorrow back to the studio for me...

2 comments:

Barbara Collins said...

Yes, but ours will not get here until the first week in November. Cannot wait. Van said that he wanted his own, not my handmedown iPhone4. Hugs.

Andrea Guarino-Slemmons said...

I don't blame him!!! Hugs to both of you!!!