Monday, September 19, 2011

More of Ireland

One more day left.... We are going to help Cheryl with a project she is working on, she needs 100 glass flowers made by tuesday and still needs 20 more.... I am going to help get those done then off to Shannon to spend one more night then home!

I am so looking forward to my return next August where I will be teaching glass, silver coring, silver caps and making bangle bracelets! This is by far the most wonderful place I have ever taught. The studio is amazing, the accommodations incredible.... the people, some of the nicest I have ever met. There is so much to do and see within miles of here.... Look up Achill Island when you get a chance, a lot of these photos were taken there.....

well enjoy the photos and I will post more later....









I leave you with this photo of Christine and I high above Keem Beach on Achill Island....

1 comment:

Connys Cottage said...

Hello,

what a great nature.I like it.


greatings send you Conny