Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Journals from BAM PT (beads and more) RETREAT!

Day 2 at BAM PT was journal making taught by the wonderful artist Kathy Dorfer! Thank you Kathy for teaching all of us!

These photos show the journals still in progress!


These are 2 of Kathy's smaller journals, they still need the button and the tassels...


Christine's "Dream Big" journal


Sarah's journal that she is still embellishing!!!


The front of my first journal which still needs the button and beads...


and the back.....


and these are 2 plates I started for my second journal...


We are all learning so much. Tons of laughter going on..... a feast of fresh Dungeness Crab for dinner..... and already planning and expanding on next year's event!


1 comment:

Gardanne said...

Great journals Kathy. It's Anne, I sat next to you at the Nina Bagley Squam workshop. It's nice to see a fellow lampworker playing with other materials, I find myself doing the same.
Attending one of Andrea's workshops is hopefully in my future. You have a very talented friend, but you knew that.