Friday, July 22, 2011

I have been playing with my new camera! Whit bought me a Nikon P500. It has a 36X optical zoom and 1080P HD video. As you can see it takes amazing photos.






This is Kim Fields taking a photo of the eagle (which you can hardly see)....




And the eagle looking down at her! The zoom is awesome on this camera




Last night there was the most amazing rainbow I have ever seen. I took these 2 photos with my iPhone




Love the rainbow ending at the ferry!




I am looking forward to a creative weekend in the studio. Have a great weekend my friends!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Photos of the day

4 comments:

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Wow! Beautiful photos! Love the rainbow landing on the ferry! You should have looked for the pot of gold! ;)

kathyd said...

wonderful photos .. i have been looking at that camera. so tempting .
xxoo

lynne h said...

36X optical zoom!! wow! these photos are fabulous, andrea... xoxo

Andrea Guarino-Slemmons said...

thank you! I have been having a lot of fun with it..... taking photos and videos of all kinds of things!!!

Kathy you can play with it when you get here!

thanks again... xoxoxo