Monday, January 31, 2011

Michael Barley's upcoming Tutorial!

Check this out.... from Michael Barley.



Check this out.... from Michael Barley.

Greetings,

I'm writing to let you know that I will be offering my latest tutorial, which will be on making my Window Beads. I've attached a few photos to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. The first two photos of the red core bead is the actual bead that I made in the tutorial. A year ago, when I came out with the tutorial on the Baleen bead, many of you were very generous in contributing to a fund raiser for the Center Valley Animal Shelter.This year, I'd like to offer you another opportunity to buy raffle tickets for a chance to be the first to win a copy of the Windows tutorial.

The first name that I draw will receive a copy of the tutorial. In addition, they will be given a Window Bead. The next two names will receive copies of the tutorial.

Here's how it works. For every $5.00 that is donated to CVAR, I will write your name on a ticket. Send your donation to:

http://www.centervalleyanimalrescue.org/index.html

Let me know how much you donated and I will write up the appropriate number of tickets. On February 7, I will draw the winning tickets. I will be offering the tutorial for sale after that through my website. You will be able to order it directly order it with immediate delivery.

Thank you very much for your support.

Michael

Michael's email address is:

beadlebarley@yahoo.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,
Not sure what Michael's email is, but I just donated $10.00... could you either let him know, or send me his email? Thanks!!
ps: Give Towanda a birthday kiss for me :-)
-Jen

Andrea Guarino-Slemmons said...

Hey Jen!
That is great! His email addy is

beadlebarley@yahoo.com

xxxooo

Cindy said...

It's great that he does this for the animal shelter. It's not about winning the tutorial for me, it's about the animal shelter.

Unknown said...

wow wow ..

just thinking about YOU..

mo& the girls ..
sharing .. hope you don't mind ..

Andrea Guarino-Slemmons said...

Not at all! Spread the word!!!!