Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Purple Rose Frit is almost gone......

So sad that this glass is no longer being manufactured. I have 6 5 oz. packages of this number 2 size frit left in


Once that is gone there will be no more....



This is just a quick shot using my Iphone while making a galaxy bead. I just thought it was a kinda fun photo!
We shot over 150 photos today for the tutorial. Tomorrow we are going to shoot some more. If all goes well I will be on schedule for the tutorial being finished over the weekend... wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I will trade you 3 jars of mango chutney for the tutorial. Just kidding... I do want to say that the bead is awesome and that the picture you took on your iphone is amazing.. I got to get me one of those phones...
Stacylynne