Friday, August 13, 2010

Where I am!

I am having a great time teaching down under! I have been here for about a week now and have completed my first class. It took place in a magical city called Patonga, about an hour and a half north of Sydney. It is so beautiful here!




This is the view from the back of the house where I am teaching and staying.



And looking back to the house.



There are pelicans everywhere....



Lorikeets singing....



Cockatoos screeching... And many more birds I have yet to photograph.

I had arrived at 6:00 am so Sue, who is wonderful by the way, gave me a great driving tour through Sydney.








Currently we are on our way to Melbourne, about a 12 hour drive. The country side is beautiful, I will stop and take some photos today and share them in my next blog.

Until then..... Have a great day, Life is Good!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

kathyd said...

looks wonderful...
glad you are having a good time
xxoo

Christina`s Welt said...

wow! that looks so great! have a great time!
greets from austria without kangaroos!
christina

Anonymous said...

wooohhooow . . . i`m just dreaming of that . . .
hugs ;)
guido