Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Incredible Eagle Photos!

I wanted to share with you these amazing photographs that my friends husband has taken. He has been photographing these eagles for months. I can't stop going back and looking at these amazing pictures.... just had to share!

This one is my favorite... I have never seen an eagle photographed like this before, I think it is amazing!

Coming in for landing...

Arriving with lunch!

Another food delivery...

I believe in this one they are getting ready to change spots of egg sitting...

"where's my food"

another landing..

waiting for food....

building the nest....

I love the gracefulness of the wings in this photo!

Hopefully I will get some more updates as the eaglet gets older and share them with you!
Thanks my friend for sharing your wonderful photos!

3 comments:

kathyd said...

Wow ! those are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

. . . boahhhh !! it looks like the rise of ikarus . . . fantastic ;)
lg
guido

nan16 said...

Absolutely incredible. I enjoyed your pictures very much, have never seen the eagles portrayed quite this way. Wonderful!